Phoenix Healthcare and Medical Facility CleaningCleaning a healthcare or medical facility requires very special janitorial care. Metro Cleaning Company specializes in the cleaning of healthcare and medical facilities. We use a very comprehensive cleaning process that ensures the safety of your staff, patients, and our employees.
Every member of our healthcare and medical facility janitorial staff is highly trained in proper procedures including the handling of contaminated waste. All waste materials are disposed of properly and safely.
Phoenix Healthcare and Medical Facility Cleaning Services Provided by Metro Cleaning Company
- All employees Wear Gloves
- Follow All Safety Rules
- They Do Not Allow Trash Bags To Come Into Contact With Their Bodies
- They Do Not Pack Trash Into Bags With Their Hands
- We comply with the Occupational Exposure to Blood Borne Pathogens Standards and with all OSHA rules
- All employees are offered Hepatitis B vaccinations prior to cleaning your facility
- To Prevent Cross Contamination, Our Flat Mopping System Allows Us to Change Mop Heads From Room to Room
Phoenix Healthcare and Medical Facilities That Metro Cleaning Company Cleans
- Medical Labs
- Patient Rooms
- Facility Hallways
- Operating Rooms
- Physical Therapy Facilities
- Outpatient Facilities
- Psychiatric Facilities
- Long and Short Term Care Facilities
- Adult Daycare Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Retirement Homes
- Health Clinics
- Urgent Care Facilities
To insure the highest quality and responsible healthcare and medical facility cleaning, Metro Cleaning Company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
Metro Cleaning Company is very concerned about the environment. That is why we clean with environmentally safe products. If your healthcare or medical facility can be cleaned with environmentally safe products, Metro Cleaning Company can provide the cleaning products that will be safe for your employees and patients. To learn more, please click on Eco Friendly Cleaning. As part of our Eco Friendly Cleaning, we offer recycled products from toilet paper to paper hand towels to use in your healthcare or medical facility.
For the highest quality healthcare and medical facility cleaning service, make the first call to Metro Cleaning Company. We can be reached by calling 623-516-7771. We can also be reached with any healthcare and medical facility janitorial questions through our Contact Us form.